Being kind doesn’t take money, time, or a big diamond ring. Girl, all it takes is you. Yes, that’s right–YOU! You’ve been kind before and you can be kind some more! An act of kindness will make your day happier. Let’s face it, who doesn’t want to FEEL better?
- Kindness is like a little blue bird spending its morning looking for worms to feed a nest of babies.
- Kindness feels like the rays of the sun shining through heavy layers of grey, gloomy clouds.
- Kindness feels like a warm embrace from a soft and “squishy” grandma who is wise and smells like flowers.
- Kindness is like the stars shining through the thick black canvas of the night.
- Kindness feels like a weight lifted from your soul. It lifts the weight of nagging insecurities and focuses on simple ways to help someone else.
- Kindness is like strength training. You grow strong as you push back against insults with kindness instead of sarcasm.
Anyone can be kind; but girls have such a potent power. Girls have a gift of sensitivity for seeing when someone else is down. Being kind does not mean you have to be passive or weak. It takes a strong woman to be kind in the face of hate. What we truly need are girls who are “feminine strong.” We need girls who will show strength through kind words and deeds. #Love the girl. Be #feminine strong.
What are ways that you show kindness?