HEALTHY TRANSITIONS FOR GIRLS HELPS YOU TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN HELPING THE GIRLS YOU LOVE.
The Healthy Transitions for Girls Curriculum (294-page activity book and 66-page workbook) is written for licensed professionals (school counselors, counselors, social workers, and marriage and family therapists) and parents, mentors, and clergy.
You can be a “guide” to help the girls you love to navigate the “minefield” of unhealthy cultural messages about body image that affect every part of their life for the rest of their life.
Healthy Transitions for Girls® is a “one-stop shop.” Instead of going through multiple files and workbooks to find creative interventions, Healthy Transitions for Girls is a comprehensive resource. Instead of trying to find funding to target multiple programs for bullying, mental health concerns, violence prevention or substance abuse prevention, Healthy Transitions for Girls is an “umbrella” solution. Learn more about the Healthy Transitions for Girls curriculum here.
In this curriculum you will learn:
- Why we are seeing so much anxiety and mental distress in girls and how you can help
- How to use the Healthy Transitions for Girls curriculum to resolve specific problems that arise when the girls you love experience a crisis
- Why developing positive body image in girls ages 8 to 14 is an essential prevention approach
- “Hands-on” activities in each of the seven essential skill areas required for girls to develop positive body image
- How to help girls develop the essential “mind-body connection”
- How to plan and conduct engaging workshops for girls and parents
- Tips for building trust relationships with girls
- Ethical principles for planning and conducting groups for girls
Buy Healthy Transitions for Girls today at amazon.com